Good afternoon, peeps!
Muahahahaha my genius is reaching people! I have been nominated for le liebster award – again. And because I’m humble, I’m going to answer all the questions anyway!
Or, quite honestly, I’m answering them because I know how fun it is to stalk people’s liebster nominations. #alltheTMI
It’s all for your benefit. B)
Actually, I wasn’t even certain if I was nominated because someone (*Pooja*) didn’t make links in her post. But I’m now gratefully dancing around on my keyboard, because I get to exploit someone else’s creativity! Yayyy! An awesome three (or four, woahhh) cheers for the wonderfully weird brown girl!!!
Alorsss, pour les rules:
1. Thank your nominator. (katchinggg)
2. Answer ze kwestians.
3. Display the award logo. (yknow, art and stuff)
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers (share the fame).
So now, the moment we’ve all been waiting for: *audience yawns*
ANSWERING POOJA’S QUESTIONS
*audience claps a few times*
1) If your hair could talk, what would it say to you?
“why u run outta conditioner?!” – it’s been a frizz ball these past weeks. but hey, it turns heads, so… :D
2) 5 words that best describe you?
i dunno, “bipolar” springs to mind…
i’ll go with: dramatic, musical, decisive, shy, confident
3) Top 3 places you would want to travel to?
hehe watch me slither out of this one:
You shall not contain me!
4) How do you deal with sadness?
i sing and sing and sing and sing and sing and sing and sing and s…
funny how that chair can hold my entire family
5) What’s the first thing you do on hearing a happy news?
i pretend it’s not that great, and try to look cool
6) Are you an introvert or an extrovert or somewhere in between?
introvert, unless i have motive (i.e. a piece of cuteness) to be otherwise
see more of my dating know-how here
7) Your spirit animal would be a ..?
cat: weaving around my owner, being doted on, effortlessly walking around like a runway model – i could live with that.
in a man’s world, it’s important to be ambitious
8) Why do you blog?
I’m not ready for this kind of pressure.
9) What does the world need right now?
Less opinions. – but that’s only my opinion.
10) Your fave politician? Hahah kidding. OK, your fave music artist?
wait a sec, while i delete my essay on hillary clinton…(she said, choosing the only politician she knows anything about)
there are too many.
but freddie mercury is definitely the queen.
And now, I’m going to be really bad….
You see I haven’t been blogging for too long, and I already nominated my people on the last round, so unfortunately, I am letting the chain die. (Don’t hate me.)
Also, this is the reason I put this article off for so long, because I actually got nominated a couple weeks ago…
Well….I’m sorry. :(
Time will heal the wounds.