I’m hyperventilating as I write this, because while I’m supposed to be writing a French essay that’s due this evening, every cell in my body is fighting against my basic survival instinct, convincing me that ambitions aren’t important. (More to this wisdom with my inner hobo.)
In other words, I really really don’t want to write the essay. #wheretheresnowill
Here is a list of things I have done in an effort to fail my class:
1. Spend entire evening binge-watching Jimmy Fallon.
2. Practice musical instrument – you’re being “productive“, not “running away from responsibility”, sheesh.
3. Pretend to do “research” on your topic (hello, google images).
4. Lie face-down on couch.
5. Stare into open refrigerator, munching on a rice-cake.
6. Plan what I’m going to do to make myself do the assignment. (lose track and wake up on pinterest)
7. Have a headache.
8. Search for “how to stop procrastinating” – subsequently watch all of Superwoman’s YouTube videos.
9. Open Word. Choose font. Cry.
Well, those are my positive words of advice for today, because now I’m going to go “write my essay”…
A high-five for everyone who made it to the bottom of this post!